14 Oct Does Print Still Have a Place in the Future of Advertising? 10 Experts Weigh In.
Don’t throw a funeral for printing budgets just yet. The future still needs print for effective advertising.
While many media companies think print materials are out of date (think: direct mailing ads, magazines, billboards, etc.), some of the top industry professionals from Forbes warn companies otherwise.
So why should your company budget include print costs? Here are the top 5 reasons:
· Print materials are not lost in the digital space amongst dozens of other emails and ads. Instead, they allow you to make an impression in a one-on-one setting.
· Print materials are perfect to target customers in a physical setting, like at an event or in a waiting room. Print materials become easily accessible and encourage consumers to take a look.
· Companies can create an omnichannel presence by combining print materials with digital materials. Print materials can also be used as a tool to drive consumers to look at your digital presence, and vice versa.
· Offline consumers and influencers will still use print materials in their day-to-day lives and can lead to a higher readership of materials
· If your company is synonymous with luxury, your consumers will appreciate and engage with physical print materials. Print materials show that luxury is tangible, not just a figment of digital space.
Check out this article for more insights on why companies need a print budget: